• Maximum allowable vehicle speed in control zone is 255 km/h
• Recognition probability in actual traffic flow:
• Daytime: at least 92%
• Nighttime: at least 92%
• Fouled plates’ recognition possibility:
• Minimal tolerated plate image visibility in case of uniform fouling is 10%
• Maximal tolerable fouling area is 12% of total plate area in case of
• Number of supported types of license plates of different nations: 192.
• Opportunity of adding templates for new types of license plates: yes
• Maximal number of license plates simultaneously present in the frame:
• Minimal height of symbols for recognition: 8 pixels
• Maximal tilt of video camera vs. roadbed plane: not above 30°
•Maximal angle of video camera horizontal deviation from traffic flow direction:
not above 20
• Existing support of plug-ins enabling transmission of recognition data to
external applications for subsequent processing.
• Recording runners from recognizing and surveillance video cameras,
associated with different events.
• Connection of various external devices is possible, such as access barriers,
traffic lights, weighting equipment, etc.
Flexible modular architecture of SW makes it possible to use Autouragan
HW/SW package for solution of numerous tasks related to license plates
Types of Recognized Numbers
Autouragan HW/SW Package supports 300 types of license plates of different
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Bulgaria, Brazil, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Estonia,
Finland, France, Croatia, Hungary, India, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia,
Lithuania, Moldova, the Netherlands, Poland, Paraguay, Russia,
Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, and
Autouragan HW/SW Package can be supplied as an unattended system
based on Dozor 7100 outdoor protected computer
• Up to 8 video input channels are processed simultaneously;
• No fans – totally passive cooling system;
• Use of industrial flash memory provides for more than 15 years of operation;
• High processing power;
• IP66 Index of protection.
Operation with databases
Supporting a wide range of existing DB: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and
PostgeSQL, making it possible to create wide area solutions.
Enabling creation of database (log) of recorded vehicles with recognized
license plate number. Further to alphanumerical sequence of recognized
license plate number, data, time and place of vehicle recording, vehicle image,
and other data are kept in the log.
Making it possible to search for information regarding vehicles recorded in the
database. Developed mechanism enables search by any combination of all
the possible criteria.
Enabling automatic check of recognized numbers vs. all connected search
databases. Supporting Black List and White List check.
Recognition module performs the following functions:
• Reception of images from video devices or files at the local computer.
• Identification of vehicle license plates in image frame.
• Recognition of identified license plates.
• Transmission of recognition findings to other system modules via
• Transmission of digitized video via communication channels.
• Vehicle speed measurement.
• Reception of video information from surveillance cameras for development
of evidentiary base of traffic rules’ violation.
Autouragan SW servers:
1. Data processing and storage server (USS). Supporting reception and
processing of recognition data, archiving of received data in DB, search for
recognized numbers in search databases; and implementing scenarios of
determining facts of traffic rules violation.
2. Peripheral equipment server (UXS). Supporting connection to peripheral
equipment system, such as traffic lights and access barriers, as well as signal
reception and control of the said devices.
3. Video storage server (UIS). Ensuring storage of video records received
from recognition module, as well as transmission of video records to customer
model for viewing on demand.
Servers perform the following functions:
• Reception of data from recognition modules.
• Transmission of messages to system operators’ workplaces (to customer
• Archiving of data received from recognition modules (maintenance of
• Check of recognized numbers vs. connected search databases.
• Archiving data about vehicle numbers identified vs. databases.
• Processing of requests from customer modules.
• Network communication of message about the fact of number identification
• Network communication of message about the fact of identified traffic rules
violation, including speed rate.
• Relaying all or a portion of data to other processing and storage servers
(when setting up cascade systems).
• Peripheral equipment control and reception of signals from peripheral
equipment (access barriers, traffic lights, etc).
• Operation with optionally connected plug-ins for additional data processing.
• Storage of video records received from recognition module, as well as
transmission of video records to customer model for viewing on demand.
Basic functions of customer module:
• On-line reception of data about vehicle identification in search base from
processing and storage servers.
• Recognized vehicle logs processing.
• Information retrieval from logs by any combination of fields.
• Printing out findings of retrievals, reports, and special documents.
• Viewing and editing information in databases.
• Statistical data processing.
• Receipt of ‘live video’ from video processing servers and video item
recording from remote cameras by operator using a button.
• Viewing recorded video items, with the possibility of saving them in standard
format video files, overlay of various filters, and shooting sheet printout.
- Violation of traffic speed limit ;
- Driving through intersection with prohibiting signal of traffic lights ;
- Driving a stop line on the red traffic light;
- Driving through railway crossing with prohibiting signal of traffic lights ;
- Vehicle driving on contra-flow lane ;
- Violation of stop rules by vehicle ;
- Failure to give priority to pedestrian at pedestrian crossing ;
- Driving a vehicle in a bus lane or tracks;
Driving a vehicle in a bus lane or tracks ;
- Regulation of Weights, Lengths, and Widths of Commercial Motor Vehicles;
- Vehicle crossing solid striping at a lengthy road segment (e.g., in a